these words are my heart and soul
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"So kiss me and smile for me,tell me that you'll wait for me,hold me like you never let me go.'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane,don't know when I'll be back again.Oh babe, I hate to go."

shane's leaving me next week to someone else..... :(
dad's leaving on the 20th......
im leaving on the 3rd...... :(

the days are passing too fast and im not ready yet. i pleaded for a later date but to no avail.

everyday is becoming so precious to me.

naomi at 5:00 AM



about me:
naomi suen ♥
born and raised in sg
relocated to nz in 2006
final year in UOA! studying psych and employment relations & org studies
working part time as a CSR in vodafone

♥ i'm on facebook